The Most Amazing Dr. I Have Been To. - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I had my breast done in 2011, by Dr. Mandris at...

I had my breast done in 2011, by Dr. Mandris at Beverly Hills Physicians, in Rancho Cucamonga. He was very helpful and friendly. Dr. Mandris covered any questions or concerns I might of had and didn't try to over sales me, I actually wanted to get silicone and he told me to get saline it was cheaper and if I wanted to redo them in the feature would be easier to replace and with my body type it would be perfect. I got 505cc and I'm more then happy with my results. He was always there to answer questions before and after my surgery. He also does my Botox and will be doing my nose soon as well. I highly recommend Dr. Mandris. He has actually since done 3 of my girlfriends and they are all extremely happy as well. If your looking for a great plastic surgeon I can promise you wont be disappointed if you choose him. Everyone at Beverly Hills Physicians is really friendly and always there for you.
Rancho Cucamonga Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, friendly, informative, helpful and honest. His work is amazing and defiantly speaks for its self. I cant tell you how happy I am with his work. the healing process was fast and I almost had no pain. I only took Tylenol for my pain management and was out and about the same day. Was mostly just sore. He was always there to speak with if I needed anything or had a question.

If you don't mind me asking, around how much was the whole process?
I paid 4600$ and I think it was worth every penny :) as did my gfs