Extended Arm Lift After Losing 169 Pounds! My Arms Were by Far the Worst - Ramsey, NJ

I've lost 169 pounds thanks to a gastric bypass...

I Had my Breast Done & Chin/neck Lipo at the Same Time I've lost 169 pounds thanks to a gastric bypass done in 2007. I have since had a lower body lift two years ago. This round of surgery will be an extended arm lift, breast augmentation (no lift), and chin/neck lipo.

I have HATED my arms since I was little; I haven't even worn a tank top since I was 8-10 years old. No one other than my mom, sister, and aunt have seen my arms. This is the surgery I have been dreaming of!

I went of 5 consultation and talked to probably 20 different offices before I picked Dr. Capella. He does amazing work with arms and is highly recommended. He said he will probably remove 2-3 pounds off each arm- I cannot wait to see the results!

I have a youtube channel - search jenniferhammond88 - and I show my arms in detail and talk about the surgery. I will add a video of the doctor, a video as I wake up, and a lot of after videos of the results and my experiences. I will, of course, keep this updated as well.

Video of before the surgery- what I looked like before, explaining the procedure, and how I feel.

Story of the day before my extended arm lift and breast augmentation. How to prepare for surgery.

My breast augmentation, extended arm lift, flankplasty. Dr. marking me, waking up, the experience

This is the day of surgery! The drive there, my nerves/feeling about it, getting to the hospital, Dr. Capella marking me for surgery, waking up talking about how it went, and the horrible 6 hour drive home.

My story- My breast augmentation, extended arm lift, flankplasty.

3 days post op after breast augmentation, extended arm lift, flankplast Dr. Capella NJ NY

link shows a vid of me 3 days post op

3 days post op

1 week post op check up with doctor after arm lift flankplasty breast augmentation after weight loss

12 days post op

2 weeks post op video-- My experience, feelings, incisions / scars, tips, etc

2 weeks post op breast augmentation flankplasty extended arm lift after major weight loss due to an RNY gastric bypass.

My experience, feelings, incisions / scars, tips, etc

16 days out after getting boobs and arms done!

16 days post op

3 weeks post op after breast augmentation and extended arm lift (flankplasty and armlift)

I had my boobs doen at the same time... more info on boobs

1 month post op

This video shows my arms in detail talks about what a can and can't due at one month out. I go over my experience and any tips I have. I also show the results from my breast augmentation ( with no lift ) I will give a more detailed review of the boobs in my next video! incision

Open armpit!

Don't mind the hair... I just noticed I had some which sucks because 1- scared to shave and 2- was told I'd never have to again

One month post op more about the boobs

Ramsey Plastic Surgeon

He is awesome and very helpful. Amazing man with serious talent! I LOVE my arms! He also did my boobs (500cc) I have a few videos with him and... click on that link and it will bring up the page so you can see him and his work in detail! P.S- he is soooo handsome! lol :)