Breast Augmentation NO LIFT After Major Weight Loss- Before/after Pics and Video of the Process - Ramsey, NJ

I've lost 169 pounds thanks to a gastric bypass...

I've lost 169 pounds thanks to a gastric bypass done a few years ago. I went on 5 different consultations before finally finding Dr. Capella, who went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and understood what was going to happen.

Two of the doctors said I needed a lift- I did my on research so I disagreed with that. One doctor said I would need high profile textured implants above the muscle, from research I know that this would result in very hard, ballon, fake looking boobs - my worst fear- The last two doctors were good but Dr. Capella won!

Before- 160 lbs, 5'3, 38 B deflated
Wanting- to fill the skin, 38D
Type/size- 500cc high profile Metro smooth round silicone implants behind the muscle.
Cost- $14,620... this is with chin/neck lipo, and an extended arm lift

I will keep you posted on my progress, on here and on youtube!

I have a youtube channel - search jenniferhammond88 - that talks about my consultations, fears, expectations, shows my before breasts, etc. Just search Jenniferhammond88

It also goes over my weight loss, and lower body lift.

Story of the day before my extended arm lift and breast augmentation. How to prepare for surgery.

My breast augmentation, extended arm lift, flankplasty. Dr. marking me, waking up, the experience

This is the day of surgery! The drive there, my nerves/feeling about it, getting to the hospital, Dr. Capella marking me for surgery, waking up talking about how it went, and the horrible 6 hour drive home.

My story- My breast augmentation, extended arm lift, flankplasty.

Day of surgery

3 days post op after breast augmentation, extended arm lift, flankplast Dr. Capella NJ NY

Link shows me 3 days post op!

1 week post op check up with doctor after arm lift flankplasty breast augmentation after weight loss

2 weeks post op video! My experience, feelings, incisions / scars, tips, etc

2 weeks post op breast augmentation flankplasty extended arm lift after major weight loss due to an RNY gastric bypass.

My experience, feelings, incisions / scars, tips, etc

1 week

2 weeks

2 weeks

Type, size, profile!

I got mentor 500cc silicone implants under the muscle placed thru the lower portion of the areola.

Silicone- it was like $1,000 more but worth it. Everyone person, including doctors say it feels and looks better. Dr. C didn't push me either way... I was surprised by that I think he is the only doctor that doesn't push silicone! This was not a question for me no way no how would I go saline. I had a deflated flat chest so I wanted the best I could put in my chest.

Profile- He does mostly high profile if he does silicone this was by far the biggest/hardest thing that I had to decide on. My research totally disagreed with high profile... we had several long talk about it. I was def going high profile or Mod+. 90% use Mod+ its suppose to give you a natural result and be softer. I was worried high profile would give me fake ball looking hard boobs, as all my research said. At the end of the day I just listened to Dr. C he said because I've lost weight I didn't have any upper pole fullness and I would be happier with high profile. He also said hes used lower profiles in the past and people weren't happy... Another thing I considered was my breast width. I did not want to go to over it because everyone advises against it. It i did Mod+ I'd have to go like 400cc or go way over. I am happy with my boobs right now and can't see the results yet. If I had a chance to change to mod+ right now I wouldn't do it. That may change in two months if they don't go down.

Size- This was kind of hard for me so what I did was type " 160 170 500cc under muscle" (my weight range and the CC I wanted to look at) that helped a lot. I also went on several consults all my doctors said 450-550 range. Dr. C said no lower than 500 but wanted me to go 550. I chose 500cc and wouldn't change it . Again this could change lol

Boob massage after breast augmentation after surgery 16 days post op

Boob massage after breast augmentation after surgery 16 days post op

3 weeks post op after breast augmentation and extended arm lift (flankplasty and armlift)

3 weeks post op

21 days post op more about boobs!

One month post op!

This video shows my arms in detail talks about what a can and can't due at one month out. I go over my experience and any tips I have. I also show the results from my breast augmentation ( with no lift ) I will give a more detailed review of the boobs in my next video! incision

1 month post op!

1 month post op more about boobs

Ramsey Plastic Surgeon

Amazing man with serious talent! I LOVE my arms! He also did my boobs (500cc) I have a few videos with him and... click on that link and it will bring up the page so you can see him and his work in detail!