five stars for this doctor and staff - Ramona, CA

In 2010 at 40 I fell asleep in the sun for 5 hours...

In 2010 at 40 I fell asleep in the sun for 5 hours.
My husband is a Family Physician so I really heard a lot of lecturing.
Hanging my head here, I know about prevention.
It was a horrible mistake.
My face was bluish from the sunburn.
Until Dr. Ting I had a red ruddy complexion, broken caps and bumps from this nightmare of a sunburn.
Not very pretty and my skin before this sunburn was remarkable.

We live close to OR in a very remote county in Northern California.
I did my research after seeing a Dermatologist in our area.
I didn't mind the 8 hour drive to be in the hands of a professional, it is my face after all.
Dr. Ting is my Dermatologist now and Sheila did my V beam.

I look amazing and it was only one treatment.
Also Sheila has an amazing personality.
I was anxious but Sheila helped me feel at ease.
Just felt relaxed and happy with her care.
No pain, no bruising and my face after one treatment WOW.
It is like a miracle.

Dr. Ting and his staff are kind and professional.
I had a question a couple days after v beam and my phone call was returned that very day.
Also I was given samples and ALL THE STAFF were kind and professional.
The staff gave me excellent instructions.
I look forward to my next appointment.

Ladies stop listening to anything negative and see this Physician.
I would see him for cosmetic and God forbid if I ever had skin cancer I would go to him as well.
Sincerely,
Laura
Dr.Ting

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy that you got the results you wanted from the V Beam treatment! You mention no pain, can you describe what the treatment felt like? How many treatments are needed?

Good day Eva! It felt like little stings to me while being treated with V beam. It did not hurt. I smelled my hairs burning lol but it was not painful. I really do understand pain having had serious injuries in the past so this was easy. Honestly...in my opinion of course. I realize people have different reactions. However I am very fair skinned and no bruising. My skin was a little red where some of the broken caps were and swollen for a couple of days. The broken caps were hideous to me. Not now:) its so much better. Wow. Also my skin did feel hot for a couple of days. However its so beautiful compared to what it was its very worth it. Eva I run back and fourth to the mirror because so much damage is gone. I may need two more V beam treatments. We will see after my next treatment. My Doctor also mentioned one IPL for freckles but seemed to lean towards a bleaching cream. Isn't that professional and not out to get our $$$$? I had to write that because that's how I perceive it. I hope this helps others. Thank you and have a good day.

I had a huge smile on my face reading your reply, I can sense how happy you are, that's awesome! Your doctor sounds wonderful!

Would love to see photos, so if your up to it feel free to post some :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Laura!