Still Deciding - Rayle, GA

I am 20 years old about 5'6" and weigh...

I am 20 years old about 5'6" and weigh around 230 puounds. I have recently lost 80 pounds. And you would think that with loosing this weight I would also loose cup sizes. But, instead, I gain one. My breast don't seem to want to stop growing.

I have had a larger breasts for as long as I can remember. I was wearing a D cup at ten years old. I am not totally sure of what size bra I am suppose to wear. I can never find one to fit me correctly, so I can never tell you exactly what size I am. But, I would say I somewhere between a F and a G. I have the constant back problems, neck pain, shoulder indents, pinched nerves, and of course I am being broken by the $60 a pop charge that comes with buying a G cup bra, and the difficulty of actually finding a G cup bra. I love having bigger breasts. But I hate having the side effects that come with them.

My biggest problem with having a big chest is: I have had heavier breasts for so long that they have become very saggy (to me at least) and they have lost their shape. I am very self conscious about them.

So right now I am trying to decide between a reduction and a lift. I am worried if I get a reduction they will be too small.I would like to be to a larger DD, but I'm sure my insurance will want me to go much smaller.

I know that a lift may not last as long if I keep my breast the size they are. Also, I would have to pay for everything out of my pocket if I were to go with the lift.

But I love having my bigger breasts. . .But I hate the sag and the pain that goes with them. So I am fighting with myself over if I should get them reduced or just lifted.

So, before I start my "Journey" I could really use some help deciding which procedure is for me. Anyone have any advice?