Not So Bad After All - Raleigh, NC

I am 28 year old male from india.. i have acne...

i am 28 year old male from india.. i have acne scarring on my face so i went to know my options with the doctor. He suggested fraxel laser and VI peel.
Since vi peel was fast and less costly i went ahead with it ( although its not a substitute for Fraxel)

i went ahead and got it done. I had my initial inhibitions since these kind of peels are made specially for lighter tone skin. But the anestician assured me that its effective for all type of skin.
It was quite a burning affect while she applied the lotion, but a little fan over the face did the trick and then i went straight to office. Day 1 and Day2 there were no signs of peeeling. Third day started with peeling arounf the mouth area and today is my fourth days.
Still the peeling is around moouth and nose area. The cheeks feel tight but there are no signs of peeling. Lets hope for the best.

Will keep posting till day 7-8( i have heard that peeling can lasts till 9-10 days). Let s see how this works out.

the anestician expalined me the entire process and was quite forward in answeing nmy questions.There was no wait time plus they kept calling me everyday to see whether i am doing ok or not.