No More Apron and the Girls Are Looking Up! - Raleigh, NC

After have lost close to 125lbs from having...

After have lost close to 125lbs from having gastric bypass in 2004 (I have put 25-35 back on/off over the last few years) I decided it was time to take care of some areas. I had an extended tummy tuck wtih a breast life and couldn't be happier!! I would do this again in a heartbeat and am loving the new me.

Brachioplasty - YEAH!!!!

I had a brachioplasty on 11/19 and am so pleased with the results thus far. My surgeon was extremely pleased when I went in for my check up earlier this week (1 day short of 8 weeks) and asked the nurse if I had given my permission to use my pics (I had). He said I have gone right to the head of the class! I am released to do all activities and hope to start using weights soon for more toning. (Can you see the incision line???)
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. O and his entire office is absolutely a dream to work with in all areas. I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. They treated me like a real person. I choose Dr. O based on recommendations from my primary care physician who had some facial work done due to a fall and from a friend.

Excellent results!
amazing results...hope you have a speedy recovery
no kidding! You look amazing!

Looking good!!!   Thank you for posting your review and sharing the journey.

You must feel amazing:)