Tummy Tuck and Liposcution - Raleigh, NC

I had tummy tuck and liposuction December 13 2012....

I had tummy tuck and liposuction December 13 2012. It was the best the best thing i've done. My doctor was great and the staff at Rex Hospital l was outstanding. Ihave pic my husband will put on later. Ladies my husband was is my knight in shinning armor. He has be a trooper during the whole thing. He is the one that finally talked me into it. Now about me I'm 49 years old I weight 178 lbs. I Had wight as much as 219 lost down to 178 lbs so I thought I was to fat. My doctor told me I was a candidate and wow day 1 PO we showed me the result and all the scar from 2 C section,hysterectomy and appendectomy where gone my stomach was flat.. I think god for the husband I have and my doctor.. Ok everyone getting. A little sleep. If I help anyone I will try,but don't be worried it worth it

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Friends

Thank you for posting your review!   Sounds like you are doing amazing for only being less than a week post op.  Your hubby sounds like a great nurse:)

Rest up, take good care and go slow.  Definitely post the pre and post op pictures when you are able to do so.

Thank you. Today is PO 1week. My body looks so different. Is it normal to hurt really bad in the bottom of your back. I'm still not standing up straight and very tired.

Oh yes!!!  Your back will have a deep ache for a while.  Try gentle massage, heat packs and just relaxing.  Mine took between 3-4 weeks before it was totally back to normal.  The first 6 weeks are very critical in the healing process.  You will be wiped out and then one morning you will wake up and realize you feel good.  It honestly happens that fast.

Hang in there.