ThermiTight - YES PLEASE! Raleigh, NC

I had a MUCH needed ThermiTight procedure done a...

I had a MUCH needed ThermiTight procedure done a few months ago by one of the best an most respected physicians is South East, Dr. Suji Park-Idler. I will admit that I was not sure what to expect when I "signed up". Like most people, I saw the great before and after pictures but I was not sure if I get similar result with the amount of fat that appeared on my chin seemingly out of nowhere... I made an appointment with Dr. Suji Idler-Park for a ThermiTight consultation in Raleigh NC. Dr. Idler-Park took her time to explain the procedure and put me at ease. I felt completely comfortable with ThermiTight and I scheduled the procure. The Spa at Lafayette in Raleigh NC is a beautiful facility and I was treated like a real VIP. As a mom to two active children it felt like heaven! The procedure took only about 15 minutes and it was much easier than I thought... I could see the results very quickly. The normal swelling went away very quickly and I was amazed at the results! I feel like I look 10 years younger. It is with pleasure and confidence that I recommend ThermiTight and Dr. Suji Idler-Park at Spa at Lafayette in Raleigh NC to anyone seeking improvement through ThermiTight.
Dr. Suji Park-Idler

Dr. Suji Park-Idler is hands down one of the best medical practitioners in the Raleigh area. She was very easy to work with very personable and knowledgeable. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for ThermiTight procedure in Raleigh NC.