I Am Satisfied with my Results So Far =) - Raleigh, NC

I went to Premier Aesthetics (Dr.Lutz) for my...

I went to Premier Aesthetics (Dr.Lutz) for my procedure. They are extremely nice there and Dr. Lutz made me feel extremely comfortable. I scheduled my procedure a week away, 5/2/13. The pain meds made me relax, my Dr. put in my movie of Scarface and when I woke up from a little stinging in my hiops she was almost done. She removed over 3 liters from my top & lower abdomen. She put the garment on me and tummy wrap around my stomach. She explained that I needed to wear both 24/7 and why it was important to wear them and not remove them other than to shower..... The garment is the worst part. Its like wearing a Body Magic uuuuugh lol! I have to wear the wrap around for 1 more day but the body magicgarment for 30 days... Its been 6 days and i,m still sore, but 2 Tylenol Ex Strength does the job for 6 hours. Massaging yourself is a big help to getting past the soreness.I have a before and after pic that I am gonna post as well.

The Dr name that continues to pop up is incorrect....

The Dr name that continues to pop up is incorrect. My Dr name is Melonie Lutz, MD
Jacksonville Dermatologist

Are you going to put any before & after pics of yourself up ?
Went to see Dr. Melanie Lutz yesterday for lipo of chin & bra rolls - She did an awesome job !!!!
Please keep us updated on your progress! I am seeing Dr. Lutz in a few weeks and you are the only review I've seen for her practice. Thanks for posting!
Check my pics out I went Dr Lutz in Oct. Go luck