Best Care Team in the Triangle - Raleigh, NC

Since childhood I have been a deep blusher. In...

Since childhood I have been a deep blusher. In adulthood this turned to an unnatural purple that caused alarm, especially with stress, exercise or wine. I finally found Blue Water Spa where Debbie M. has taken good care of my skin like it is her own! I depend on Debbie (and Maribeth H.) to steer my choices for a natural, soft appearance through use of laser treatment and topical creams. They respect my opinion AND my budget to help me age gently. Here's to a new year and hopes that my friends at BWS will be around for the ages---adolescent through the ripe, old ones!!

?I wholeheartedly endorse the use of Vbeam...

Debbie McK.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your provider.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Kirsty--I wholeheartedly endorse the use of Vbeam for rosacea. I follow the recommendations of my team in avoiding blood thinners like aspirin and ibuprofen prior to the procedure and use sunscreen religiously afterward. They also encourage me to avoid glycolics, hair removal techniques and tanning around the days pre- and post-procedure to be gentle to my skin. I can go to work or the grocery store several hours after the procedure after the redness abates. I think it has also enhanced the tone of my skin in the treated areas. And I do not have a recent photo---sorry.
Thanks for the updates. I'm glad it works so well for you and it sounds like the downtime is minimal, which is a huge plus!