Sorely Disappointed - Raleigh, NC

There was a special at Sona Med Spa in Raleigh and...

There was a special at Sona Med Spa in Raleigh and my 40th bday around the corner. I was excited to have Radiesse to help with nasolabial folds and marionette lines. I had 2 syringes worth and between 12 to 15 injections. I am left visually, with no improvement, but have painful lumps in every injection site. I have an appointment 2 weeks from now to have this looked at but don't imagine there is anything that can be done. I sure feel like a refund is in order!

Sona Med Spa

The NP was nice but I am concerned with technique based on information I have reviewed about "lumps" with Radiesse. I am discouraged to have to wait so long to get in after having issues with a service already performed.

So sorry about your experience... I just had 2 syringes of Radiesse on Wednesday. Later that day someone photographed me wearing make-up. Imagine my disappointment when I saw the photo; I looked the same as before. It's now Sunday and not only is the bruising worse, I have had NO IMPROVEMENT WHATSOEVER. Honestly ladies, I think the technology is not up to snuff yet and the FDA needs to step up to the plate and warn the manufacturer, et al. to stop making the claims it does. Sounds an awful lot like the the exagerated claims made by mfrs. of anti-depressants and it is widely known that they actually help only a small number of people. I am pissed...

I can only imagine how disappointed you must feel if you aren't seeing any change except the bumps. :( Did the NP advise that you massage the areas, or give you any other directions for aftercare?