33 Years Old, Never Had Children - Raleigh, NC

I had clear skin all my life, until I turned 31....

I had clear skin all my life, until I turned 31. Adult acne struck me with a vengeance. It did not help that I was already a "face picker." Hormonal acne really did a number on my skin as well as my self confidence. Between the months of November 2013 - February 2014 my skin was terrible. I did not want to leave the house. In January 2014, I began taking Doxycycline Hyclate to help heal my acne. It has helped a lot. Once I was healed enough, I decided on the ProFractional laser treatment to get rid of my acne scars. I do not have many pitted or ice pick scars, but I had A LOT of hyperpigmentation scarring all over my face. I have had one ProFractional procedure and I LOVE the results. It has only been a week and I can already see the difference! The laser also helps with overall resurfacing and plumping of the skin. I am going back for another treatment in May. I will probably need to have 3-4 total treatments to fully remove the scarring. I had 2 passes of the laser at 100 microns each pass. I think that this depth was just enough for me, but everyone is different.
RN Emily