33 Years Old, Never Had Children - Raleigh, NC

I had clear skin all my life, until I turned 31....

I had clear skin all my life, until I turned 31. Adult acne struck me with a vengeance. It did not help that I was already a "face picker." Hormonal acne really did a number on my skin as well as my self confidence. Between the months of November 2013 - February 2014 my skin was terrible. I did not want to leave the house. In January 2014, I began taking Doxycycline Hyclate to help heal my acne. It has helped a lot. Once I was healed enough, I decided on the ProFractional laser treatment to get rid of my acne scars. I do not have many pitted or ice pick scars, but I had A LOT of hyperpigmentation scarring all over my face. I have had one ProFractional procedure and I LOVE the results. It has only been a week and I can already see the difference! The laser also helps with overall resurfacing and plumping of the skin. I am going back for another treatment in May. I will probably need to have 3-4 total treatments to fully remove the scarring. I had 2 passes of the laser at 100 microns each pass. I think that this depth was just enough for me, but everyone is different.
Awesome news!! Did you take any before and progress pictures that you would be willing to share with us?
RN Emily