6 Month Braces - Raleigh, NC

I recently got 6 month braces from Glenwood Smiles...

I recently got 6 month braces from Glenwood Smiles in Raleigh. I am an adult and this is my first time with braces. I didn't have them as a teen. They are a little tight right now, which I guess means they are working!
I opted for the clear / tooth-colored wires which I feel makes them look less noticeable. My speech is a little different right now as I adjust to having them in my mouth but they said that will get better after a week or tow as I get used to it.
Glenwood Smiles

Dr. Schmorr at Glenwood Smiles is really nice and seems to know what she is doing. Answered all my questions and took her time with me.

How are you doing? Do you have any pics?

You should be nearing the end of your treatment, and I wonder how it's been progressing for you?  I've never heard of this treatment before and am curious.

Congrats on starting your 6 month smiles! How is the inside of your lips feeling? Are they holding up ok, or are the getting torn up a bit from the brackets?

It's a little weird, especially when talking. I haven't had a real problem with the inside of my lips. The brackets rub on them a bit but it's not bad. No blood yet which is a good sign in my book! lol

Ha, I would think that was a good sign too! It sounds like you are doing a great job adjusting to the change. Please keep us updated on how things are going, and what you are noticing. :)

Hello, I live in the same area and I am wondering if the price is with or without insurance. Is there a payment plan available and, if so, what are the requirements to be on the payment plan? (credit check, etc...)? Thank you!