28 Year Old Father- Breast Reduction - Raleigh, NC

Since 2012 I have lost 210 lbs. After putting in...

Since 2012 I have lost 210 lbs. After putting in so much hard work , working out daily, eating clean, I felt so much better .. but the skin on my cheast dropped and almost made me doubt that losing all this weight was worth it. I made the decision to finally go see Dr Morea and just see what we could do. After getting the quote I quickly scheduled for surgery. After the procedure the next day, I looked in the mirror and i was so amazed. It looks wonderful. I finally felt that all my hard work over the past couple of years had paid off. Dr. Morea did an outstanding job.. and helped me get my confidence back!
Welcome and thank you for sharing your story with RealSelf.
Congratulations on all of the weight loss, I bet you feel amazing now.     It would be great if you shared your before and after pictures.

Also, please consider checking out our Weight Loss Community.  We would love to hear about your weight loss success as well.  I think you would be an amazing support person for others working on their weight loss.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Morea was wonderful. He explains things very well and took his time doing so. I never felt rushed and he answered all my questions. The results of my surgery was even better than i expected! It turned out wonderful. My recovery has been great with little pain or discomfort.