Great Botox Experience! -Raleigh, NC

I'm so glad I had this procedure done. The lines...

I'm so glad I had this procedure done. The lines on my forehead were driving me crazy! The lines are gone and I'm much more confident in the way I look. I felt great afterward. No headaches like you often hear about. The nurse, Andrea, front desk staff, Gretta and Claire were all fantastic! I'll go back again and again!
Davis Plastic Surgery

Dr. Davis and his staff are fantastic. I felt completely comfortable from the time I walked through the door until I left. The staff is friendly and knowledgable. The nurse was careful to dispense only the necessary amount of Botox. She was conservative, which is exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to leave with my head feeling heavy. I was able to ask Gretta about a variety of services offered at Davis. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. I will be back very soon!

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  Do you know how many units they used?  It sounds like this was your first time trying Botox, definitely keep us posted as to how long it lasts and if you decide to do it again.