Zeltiq - Raleigh, NC

I bought a Groupon special. I did because it I...

I bought a Groupon special. I did because it I have a pouch that I wanted to reduce. The tech who did it was very nice. I had the large machine used on me. I watched a movie while it was being done. The first 7 min were very painful and for a second I was going to call the tech back and tell her to never mind. But the pain went away and it was do able. It lasted an hour. After it was done she massaged my belly. It was a little sore and numb but I could live with it. The bad thing was four days later when the horrible pain started. I was not warned about it. It felt like my lower stomach was on fire, itchy, burning and pins and needle feeling. I've taking advil, tylenol and it doesnt help with the pain. I called the Dr. office they called in gabapentin 100 mg. 3x a day. It did nothing for the pain. All I know that if someone offered this procedure for free without pain medicine I would not do it again.

I wish they would have prescribed me some pain med before I left the office. I would have started the med right away. At one point I called the office and they never returned my call. I had to call them back. Besides that the tech was very nice. But the pain is so bad and it feels like there's nothing that can make it better.