Smooth Sailing! - Raleigh, NC

I just had my lower abdomen and love handles done...

I just had my lower abdomen and love handles done on Tuesday, May 7. There was absolutely no pain during the procedure, and I wouldn't even call it discomfort, more awkwardness when the suction first starts. 2 days post procedure and I have very slight tenderness in the treated areas and a little bruising on my love handles, but nothing bad at all. I'm so pleasantly surprised and cannot wait to start seeing results! I asked about a second treatment but my treatment provider said she thinks I'll do great with one. We'll see!!!

1 Week Post Procedure - The very little bruising I...

1 Week Post Procedure - The very little bruising I had is nearly gone. I got quite bloated and swollen, and had some discomfort, but not anything I would call true pain. I was sore to the touch in the areas I had treated, but that has mostly subsided now. I started back with my CrossFit activities a couple of days after treatment with no problem. No results yet due to the swelling and bloating, although I didn't expect to see any this early on based on the research I've done. Trying to be patient. :)

Thrilled With Results

I went in this week for my follow up. At first I wasn't sure if the procedure had been successful because it's hard to see results when you're looking in the mirror on a daily basis. Then I saw the before and after pictures! I wore the exact same outfit as I did for my before pictures so I could have a true comparison, and the results are fantastic. Granted, I do Crossfit 3-4 times a week and eat fairly clean, but my stomach has never been this flat. The top row of pics is before and the bottom is after. I had another treatment done on my mid abdomen with the larger applicator, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Veronica is one of Dr. Davis' techs certified to perform CoolSculpting. She was wonderful before, during and after the procedure. I kept on looking for other areas to do because it was so easy! It's nice to hear someone say there's not enough fat to treat! Not just from an esteem perspective, but also to know they're not there just to sell you as much as they can. I truly feel that Veronica is helping me identify reasonable areas that will respond well to treatment to help me achieve my best self.