CoolSculpting in my Abdomen, Keeping Hope This Will Work - Raleigh, NC

I heard about cool sculpting last year but I...

I heard about cool sculpting last year but I didn't dare to try it until I found a clinic that I was comfortable with and at a good price, if you buy more than 6 procedures you pay $400 dlls a piece, and its much better than the 700 or 900 in other places, so I decide to buy 6 and do them within the next month or so, yesterday I started with my lower belly that I am being having trouble since like 2 years ago, being in my 30's its not the same that my 20's when I will just eat right and exercise a little bit and loose the weight right away, so that's why I decided to do it.
I didn't feel any pain what so ever and today after my 1st. day I have no pain either, that makes me wonder if its going to work on me or not, I do see some swelling and even my husband mentioned, but I have to wait because I read in the other ladies blogs that after the day 3 or 4 the pain comes. so we will see!
I am super excited and I will keep you informed of my process.

My place recommends doing the same area 2x in a row on the same day, for best results. With that many treatments paid for, I suggest trying that!
Hello Pufferpunk, my place also recommended a 2nd treatment but they said that I need to wait 4 weeks before the next treatment. I am nervous to see the results in my belly area :-) Thanks for the suggestion.
Yes, that was the old way of thinking about CS--it's changed now, I think....

No pain What so ever

So I am on my day 5 and I have no pain at all, I am noticing that the bloating its starting to go away, so I am excited to see in a few weeks how is it looking, so far I don't see any real change, I have my next appointment for Nov the 30th. for my back legs. and then in Dec. for my love handles.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

No definately wait at least a month before treating the same area. If not, you are just refreezing the same fat cells. It's a ploy when the office tells you that for more money. Think about it after your first time it takes awhile for those fat cells to move out of your body and the rest to settle into formation. So if you wait you move the old cells out and start freezing the cells that have now been moved to the top of the skin.
Pure Medical Spa.