CoolSculpting in my Abdomen, Keeping Hope This Will Work - Raleigh, NC

I heard about cool sculpting last year but I...

I heard about cool sculpting last year but I didn't dare to try it until I found a clinic that I was comfortable with and at a good price, if you buy more than 6 procedures you pay $400 dlls a piece, and its much better than the 700 or 900 in other places, so I decide to buy 6 and do them within the next month or so, yesterday I started with my lower belly that I am being having trouble since like 2 years ago, being in my 30's its not the same that my 20's when I will just eat right and exercise a little bit and loose the weight right away, so that's why I decided to do it.
I didn't feel any pain what so ever and today after my 1st. day I have no pain either, that makes me wonder if its going to work on me or not, I do see some swelling and even my husband mentioned, but I have to wait because I read in the other ladies blogs that after the day 3 or 4 the pain comes. so we will see!
I am super excited and I will keep you informed of my process.

No pain What so ever

So I am on my day 5 and I have no pain at all, I am noticing that the bloating its starting to go away, so I am excited to see in a few weeks how is it looking, so far I don't see any real change, I have my next appointment for Nov the 30th. for my back legs. and then in Dec. for my love handles.
Pure Medical Spa.