34 Year Old Mother, Looking to Reduce the Jiggle - Raleigh, NC

I had the CoolSculpting procedure done to three...

I had the CoolSculpting procedure done to three areas of my stomach two days ago. I am super excited to see the final results! I decided to go to ExcelLase because I have had laser hair removal and a laser facial there and have been extremely satisfied with the results every time. I was hesitant at first because I previously read that the procedure was painful and yields no results for some. I decided to go for it because it is noninvasive and I desperately needed a jump start to my spring weight loss.

The day of the procedure "before" pictures were taken, I was marked up, gel pad applied and then my fat was sucked into the attachment cups. This was not painful just a bit uncomfortable for 2-4 minutes but passed as my skin became numb. I either had a Boppy pillow or towel to support the attachment cups, depending on the spot being treated. I was comfortable as I alternated between reading and checking email for the next hour or so. Noushi made sure that everything I wanted or needed was close by. After time was up and suction stopped came the worse part. The attachment cup was removed then it was time to massage the skin, left looking like a frozen block of fat, back to looking smooth. This hurt ALOT for about a minute while it was being massaged. My stomach looked swollen after I left and I felt sore, no bruising though. I purchased an abdominal binder based on other reviewers and that helped a ton compared to when I wore it vs when I didn't. It seems that when the fat jiggles it causes pain, the compression alleviates a lot of that.
The second day, I felt a little better but the area was more swollen than the previous day. I massaged 2x a day for a few minutes. It felt sore to the touch.
Today, the swelling was drastically reduced and the soreness only there when I press down on the areas treated. I feel better than yesterday, and only experience sporadic "jabs".
Overall, a great experience. I have about a month and half to see results, can't wait!
I have been seeing Noushi for hair removal as well and I LOVE her. I really want to try the coolsculpting. Please keep us posted on results. I'd love to see pictures :)
I will ask Noushi for the before shots, warning you now, they were not pretty! I will post at the one month mark to compare the before vs. after. Super excited to see the results!

9 days later...

Almost a week and a half later and I am feeling like myself again. Between day 4 and 5, I felt the most pain. I can't compare it to anything else, but maybe being stung from the inside by some angry bees. Completely at random times. I took some Motrin, continued to wear my compression belt and massaged the area 3x a day to try and alleviate some pain. When it became unbearable, I used icy hot gel (not in conjunction with compression belt) and that seemed to help some. Those stinging pains have now gone away as well as the swelling. As far as results, I don't see a change yet, but didn't expect to see anything so soon. Oddly enough, my jeans are fitting slightly better though. I can now work out and hopefully speed this fat loss along!
Any results yet?
Noushi

Noushi was wonderful! I felt very at ease here and highly recommend ExcelLase. I am already considering other areas for treatment.