Lactic Acid / Salycic Peel for Cyctic Acne - Raleigh, NC

I had a Lactic acid peel done and then purchased...

I had a Lactic acid peel done and then purchased the Salycic acid peel for home use. I have pretty bad cystic acne and so far it's been one month and I have had one break out and not even that bad. I have tried so many products. I even did blue light ( wasn't impressed although I did see skin improvements but still broke out with cystic acne). If you do it at home please follow the instructions and purchase a nice moisturizing face wash ( I used lavender milk) and SUNBLOCK 50. I also use the skin Ph balance toner which helps. I really am impressed with my results so far. Note: start with a lower % and work your way up.

Pure medical spa

Groupon. $100.00 for 3 sessions ----> don't really care for the atmosphere.

Thank you so much for letting us know that this is helping with your cystic acne. That can be so hard to treat, so its great to hear when someone finds something that works. What is the at home peel like?

I purchased it on Amazon after reading reviews. You put the acid on a cotton round and apply it keeping it wet. It will sting but I usually take it off 3-5 min or as directed. Keeps me from peeling too much where it them becomes painful and uncomfortable

Do you have to neutralize it with anything, or do you just wash it off with water? I'm curious, but I think I'm too worried about getting burned or allowing the peel to go too deep to try one at home myself.