48 Years Old Mother of Two, Large Breasts with Constant Neck and Shoulder Pain - Raleigh, NC

The choice to have a breast reduction/lift is one...

The choice to have a breast reduction/lift is one of the best decisions of my life. Many people start a New Year with a resolution to do or improve something about themselves or their life; instead of a New Year resolution l prayerfully picked one word. My one word led me to one fantastic doctor (Dr. Michael Law) and staff who treated me with the utmost respect and compassion. As silly as it sounds, this surgery changed my life.

My one word this year is LOVE, and I have been focusing on what that looks like in my life. After pouring myself into marriage and children for 27 years, I quickly realized the one I needed to be focusing more love, nurturing and attention on was myself. So I went back to school and freshened up my education, next on my list was my body, heredity (large breasts) and gravity has been less than kind and it has been a huge source of sadness for me. I decided to love myself enough that I did something about it. After extensive research to find a highly qualified doctor, I contacted Dr. Michael Law’s office for a consultation. I was nervous about going to the consultation but Dr. Law and his staff was so kind and compassionate that my anxiety soon disappeared.

The day of surgery I was not only nervous, but anxious and excited as well. Again his staff was amazing, I could not have asked for better care. Surprisingly; I have had a great recovery with little to no pain. My breasts are much smaller; I went from spilling out of a DD to a lovely perky C cup. The biggest surprise was the disappearance of my neck and shoulder pain. I had been in pain for so many years and didn’t realize how much the pain was affecting my life. Neck and shoulder pain was literally draining the life out of me and affecting my relationships. Not to mention I know my chiropractor on first name basis, been seen and treated by numerous orthopedic doctors and spent countless hours in physical therapy. Today I am a different person, no longer am I short and grumpy with people and I’m not exhausted. It is rather difficult to express in words how much this surgery helped me and how grateful I am to Dr. Law and his incredible staff. I am pain free and happy!

J~Wilson
Blacksburg, Virginia
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Law gave outstanding care and phenomenal natural looking results. He is undoubtedly the best of the best and I would recommend him to family and friends. I am so happy with his work, plus the experience with his staff, I have scheduled a much needed tummy tuck.

You do not sound silly at all.  I totally agree with you and happy to hear you did this for yourself.  It really is a life changing event which you will enjoy for years.  This is a perfect time in your life to totally focus on yourself.

Thank you for sharing your journey with the community.