37 Years Old, Mother of Two. Going from A32JJ To Hopefully a 32C . Morrisville NC

I am so excited I never thought the day would come...

I am so excited I never thought the day would come. This site has helped me feel so much better about my decision. I received my approval on April 28th. I only recently found this site...like last week. I had be denied for the BR in August, but I decided to go to another surgeon in November...it took 6 months of physical therapy, mammograms, back X-rays...to get approved. I can't believe it is only 4 days away...I go from excited to nervous everyday, but as I said earlier this site has helped me with the jitters tremendously will be posting pre-pictures tomorrow....Let the journey begin!!

2days away

Just uploaded pictures...I am very nervous.

Morning of surgery!!!!

I'm up with my nerves this morning. I go for marking at 915. Then to the hospital for Pre Op at 11. The surgery is at 1... think of me at that time. I will post a markings photo later. Thanks for all the support and encouragement!!!!!Stay turned....

Two days after surgery

I'm here in some pain I've been recording my drainage for two days. I have to keep the drains in til Monday. I can't wait to get the bandages off. I can tell a big difference already in my shoulders, back, and neck...Thanks for all the support!!!

Post Op day three

I called in my drainage totals for the weekend, if there are no changes I get the my drains out in the morning. One of my friends is a nurse ,she changed my dressing yesterday I got her to take a quick picture for you guys....I'm pleased!!!!

Post op picture

Post Op pic

I GOT MY DRAINS OUT TODAY!!!! I'm in alot less pain. The removal was quick and not as painful as I thought it would be. My PS is the best he is so caring...he said I was healing great and the pain would get better now that the drain was out...here is a picture

7 days post op

I had my first shower today. I feel good...but Im really exhausted and I started hurting a little. The incisions have surgical glue over them. I go back to the PS on Tuesday, to get the stitches lines cut!....

20 days post opt

I'm I'm still much pain. I feel that there is no end in sight. I don't have any pain medicine left. Not that it helped, it made me sleep, but never for a long time and never took the pain away. Has anybody else took this long to stop feeling pain. Is there anything I can do to help to pain subside.

Month Post Op

Still healing still in pain. Can't really say if it was worth it or not at this time, because the pain is so exhausting. Hopefully it will be over soon. I never thought I would be in pain this long....
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Sorry to hear you are in pain. I have found the past week exhausting but for different reasons. I tend to over-do things (watering vegetables up at the allotment) but it has been the worrying about the shape, the incisions, the fact that my right breast is considerably larger (swollen) than the left, the discomfort sleeping etc. that has left me exhausted at times. Yesterday I decided to get myself comfortable (good tip from peediewife to put a pillow under my right side to prop up my arm made a huge difference) and lie in front of the TV all afternoon and evening ... I feel more refreshed to-day so her tips are worth taking note of. I sometimes get a lot of sensations, especially when I over-do it or move too quickly, but they are short i.e. sharp stabs rather than on-going consistent pain. A friend took me shopping this week and I had to sit in the car holding my breasts ... I never realised what a stop/start driver he is but I felt every jolt in my breasts ... very happy to get back home. I hope you and your PS can resolve your pain.
so sorry you are in pain, it is unusual at this stage and i would ask your surgeon why. is it possible for you to have a couple of complete rest and doing nothing days to see if it would help? what is the nature of the pain?
I have asked why. He said some people have a higher tolerance for pain. The pain is constant burning aching pain, like the pain you feel in the beginning but never letting up. I hate it. I have to work, I do nothing at work just sitting or standing. I went to my primary Dr. And she gave me some medicine to help with nerve pain and some medicine to help with the aching pain. It has talking the edge off hopefully and prayerfully it will be over soon.
I hope you got some releif!
Call your dr and F/U .
Just try taking paracetomol, you are unlucky to still be in pain.
I hope your Dr. is able to give you some relief in the morning! Let us know how it goes.
I just caught up...sorry I don't realize it was you. Tomorrow I'm 14 days post-op, I'm not in pain anymore but I am itchy, very, very itchy! I'm using all sorts of stuff to deal with that. I still have tape over my incisions so maybe thats why its not painful, I usually only get sore when I take off my sports bra but as long as I have it on I feel good. I also take Advil for the soreness when I feel it usually when I do too much so I would recommend that.
My incisions have surgical glue over them, but the pain is throughout both breast, it is a constant burning pain. I keep my bra on. I don't know I called the Dr. Yesterday cause I just couldn't take it anymore. He told me I could take Motrin..I've been taking it every four hits still no relief. I just feel like something is wrong.
it sounds like something is wrong :-( The first week I kept having a burning feeling that hurt so much and when I went to my 4 day post-op appointment I found out I was having an allergic reaction to the tape holding the bandages which gave me painful blisters all over....I would definitely go in to see your PS, maybe its the glue or an infection.
Ok thanks. Yes in going to call first thing in the morning.
Good Luck! Keep me posted!
I'm sorry you're having so much pain. I hope things get better.
Check your inbox I sent you a message
I felt really tight and sore till my 7th week I will be ten weeks coming up this Tuesday~~~ Hang in there
You look great!
You are 7 days ahead of me. Were you very sore day 2-3? I am very uncomfortable today~
I was very uncomfortable until I got The drains out...the pain medicine didn't take the pain away...it just made me sleep...how does it make you feel?
I got the drains out yesterday (1 day post-op), the pain medicine takes away the burning feeling on the incision under my breast-thats where it hurts the most, where the drains were but I'm still sore. My back hurts, my neck my stomach, I'm basically just sore all over, and a little bit cranky!
Wow you got your drains out quick...I thought that was the most uncomfortable feeling with them in...I was cranky also..I still can't seem to get comfortable....cause the bra rubs the incision so much...hope you get to feeling better soon
you too...hope for comfort :-)
I see that you are swollen but everything looks good. I'm hoping for results like everyone else that I see here.
Great results!