Breast Reconstruction After Breast Cancer - Raleigh, NC

On may 29,2012 I had a bilateral mastectomy with...

On may 29,2012 I had a bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. This included expander fill up's, followed by three surgery's. Expander's removed, implants placed, fat graphing and nipple reconstruction. Dr. Pyle and his staff kept me informed, and involved with every step of the process. This made my experience easier to go through.

1 week after exchange

In this photo I was 1 week post-op. Expander's removed, Implants placed. I Had Liposuction Under my arms.

My new healthy boobs!!

My new healthy boobs!!

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Having Dr. Pyle as my plastic surgeon has been a great blessing. His knowledge, compassion, and kindness helped me through the hardest time of my life. I absolutely recommend Dr. Pyle for any procedure!

I really love your breasts and nipples. What steps did your doctor take for the nipples to look so natural. I also had a double mastectomy and I had delayed reconstruction due to having chemo and radiology. I did have my implants switched out after my expanders. I just haven't had my nipple construction yet. I am soo excited to have gotten this far with little incident. The radiology just made one breast firmer than the other and I am trying to find out what to do about that. A lot of happy healing wishes going out to you.
It was actually covered by my insurance. I have no idea of the total amount, sorry.
You look fantastic! wow. Thanks for sharing.
Thank You! My Doctor Did An Amazing Job!!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reconstruction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reconstruction community today.