Breast Lift with Implant - Raleigh, NC

Dr. Pyle has an eye for detail , he's awesome. My...

Dr. Pyle has an eye for detail , he's awesome. My breasts look and feel great , he goes out of his way to make sure everything is perfect. An added touch was the liposuction he also performs to sculpt the chest and underarm area. My breasts are symmetrical and my nipples are natural looking. I love the lollipop incision technique. That combined with the dissolving stitches really makes the scarring less noticeable. Dr. Pyle is easygoing and well informed with a confident attitude that he can get the job done and give you the best results. I loved working with him. He's also got a great sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable. He will call you after the surgery and his nurse will also keep tabs on you with phone calls and emails to make sure everything is going ok. I would recommend him to anyone looking for breast surgery and especially a reduction / lift.

What type of implants did you choose & profile? Do you have before & after pictures? It sounds like your PS is very detailed orientatied & made sure to flatten out all of the bumpy spots. I hope that you're recovering well. Have you noticed if you're dropping & fluffing yet? Congratulations on your surgery. I look forward to hearing about your progress.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon