44 Year Old + Breast Lift After Bariatric Surgery Weight Loss = Happy Mama - Raleigh, NC

After having lost 110 pounds from a gastric bypass...

After having lost 110 pounds from a gastric bypass surgery, I needed some serious body work on my breasts. My surgery was nine months ago, but wanted to create a Real Self profile to let everyone in Raleigh, NC, know about Dr. Blanton (more below). I am 45 years old, 5'4" and weigh 135 pounds. I was a 36C before but felt like 36DD, because I had to roll them up and tuck them into my bra...now I don't have to do that because my breasts are perky and back up where they belong. Now I can wear a tank top and a swimsuit without feeling self-conscious that my breast were so big. After having been heavy with large breasts, I did not want BIG breasts, and I am so grateful that Dr. Blanton listened to what I wanted and knew I would not like implants.

They look fab! Great job Dr. and good for you mylifeiscrazygood for making your life crazy good.
What a great transformation! I am planning on a BL once I recover from my upcoming Arm Lift and it really helps to see breasts without implants. Thank you.
Sure! This was my first time writing a RealSelf review, so I probably didn't add as many details as some...but honestly, everything about this procedure was so easy, everything felt (and feels) so right. I truly love my new breasts. Dr. Blanton "anchored" the tissue up so the natural roundness is mine.

Side View Photo Added

This side-ish view photo shows the natural teardrop shape of my breasts.

I'm also going for a BL without implants. Thanks for your pics and review! You look awesome.
Wow! You and your girls look phenomenal! Awesome results!
Thanks, LTBH!! I know, right??? I couldn't be happier! (or crazier!) :-)
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blanton was my plastic surgeon for my breast lift and I am SO GLAD! He's fabulous! I couldn't be more pleased with him and the entire staff at the practice, Specialists in Plastic Surgery (SIPS). Dr. Blanton really listened to what I wanted when I told him during the consultation that I really didn't want to change my size, I just wanted my breasts to be back up where they belong and perky. He gave me exactly the results I wanted and I am not shy to show anyone that is considering plastic surgery. I love that the surgery took place inside SIPS, and that I was able to go home after the surgery. Dr. Blanton called me the evening of the surgery and then saw me in the office at one week, three weeks, two months and three months (BTW, all these appointments are included in the fee). Dr. Blanton was always available if I had questions or problems...personal patient attention is one of his top priorities and it's very apparent. The fact that he is super nice, has a gentle spirit, is very professional yet personal, really adds to his charm, but his experience and skills in the operating room is why you should go with Dr. Blanton for your plastic surgery needs! He is THE BEST...truly a gifted and skilled surgeon! Five stars are not enough. :-)