Best Thing Ever - Raleigh, NC

I had always been unhappy with my size but too...

I had always been unhappy with my size but too scared to actually have surgery....but after seeing a friend and her breast augmentation from Dr.Davis I decided to schedule a consultation and see about getting them for myself. I had the surgery 3 months later and it was easier than I had anticipated. Plus the scarring is hardly even noticeable. Needless to say I am thrilled and can't get over how much I love my new body.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Everything went perfectly and the office made the whole experience so comfortable and reassuring. The consultation could not have been more comfortable and I was thrilled when I heard the price. Dr. Davis was professional and kind.. and I didn't feel rushed ( I had a million questions).

I already met her (: She is the BEST!
I go tomorrow to do the Vectra
You will love it! Ask for Gretta... She is the best!
Breast Aug. Yes I did the Vectra! Loved it! Got pictures printed out to take home and I thought it was extremely helpful... Its a pretty cool computer. I decided to go with my hips ratio.. my hips are 36 so I wanted me top to be about the same. And I was literally up and doing fashion shows for my husband 2 days post surgery.
Did you get to use the Vectra? Did you find it to be pretty accurate?
What did you have done?
Glad to hear about your success (: Dr. Davis is doing my surgery too.
Great choice! You will be thrilled with the results!