Thought I Had It All Figured Out (Breast Implants & Inner Thigh Lipo) - Raleigh, NC

Hi All- I have a BA and inner thigh lipo scheduled...

Hi All- I have a BA and inner thigh lipo scheduled for 11/6. I originally had a mini TT scheduled as well, but really don't need it per se, just wanted the saggy baby belly to go away. SO, I though I had it all figured out- was going to get the Sientra "gummy bear" implants because they look more natural and aren't as obvious. But then I started reading the Q&A section of this website and I'm feeling unsure. I'm getting really freaked out about leakage and autoimmune problems plus having to have an MRI out of pocket in a few years.
I'm 41, 5'4, 125lbs with 3 kids, 10, 7 and 4. When I tried on sizers at my consult, I was most comfortable in 225-250ccs. Based on what I have been told, my frame is small so saline submuscular implants will be obvious and ripples will show.
The lipo is another whole ball of wax because I'm nervous about rippling there since the inner thigh is such a sensitive area.
I'd love some information/input/advice on which implant you prefer and/or about the inner thighs...

Good luck!!!
Ok, had my pre-op Tuesday. Took DH with me, his first time in a PS office! We chose 250cc Sientra. I'm hoping they don't look too big which is so funny since it is such a small size compared to most of you :) I'm going to ask him to take some before pics to post. Question--- How much swelling is still around in 4 weeks (average?) AND is movement restricted or will I be able to move around fine, just not do upper body exercises?
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon