So much tightness!!!

I have been dreaming of a BA since I knew what...

I have been dreaming of a BA since I knew what boobs were! LOL! I have always been small chested. I was barley a 32A in high school but what made that ok was. I had a six pack and only 7% bodyfat and weighed 94lbs so no boobs was not so bad. Now I am 27 years old with 2 beautiful kids and about 30lbs heavier, and can actually aford it with out a loan or pinching pennys (not that anything is wrong with that). My husband is behind me 100% but would still rather spend the money on new kitchen counter tops. "These are all the conter tops we need baby!" lol. As of right now I just wish every night that tomorrow was my surgery. I am just sooooooo excited!!! Only 8 days to go.

Ok sorry I have not posted sooner. My surgery was...

Ok sorry I have not posted sooner. My surgery was on the 6 and I felt great. I did my hair that night before going out to dinner and was not really in any pain..... That was until today. My left breast is throbbing. I have a larger implant in that one so I'm wondering if that has a lot to do with it. Did any of you other lady's experience this as well? Also the bra feels so comfortable except for that dang strap they make you wear on top. I go for my post op tomorrow and am going to ask about messaging. What has your doctors told you about this. I am going to try to post pictures right now. Thanks lovely lady's!!!!!

tightness, Yes you will be tight for awhile. Stop moving your arms and doing things!! Your PS did not tell you to stay put on the sofa or in bed propped up with pillows reading and watching movies??? Your doing too much. I'm not a PS but stop moving around. You may feel like your back to normal but you did not only have one surgery you had two!!!! And it's major surgery. Your body is trying to heal itself inside and outside and this process takes along time. I worked for a surgeon before. Your body is healing. Relax and take it easy before you cause harm to your implants. The more you do the long it will take to heal. Love ya : ) just trying to help another sister out. Take a pain pill and stay in bed for the next two days. You will feel so much better. And in all honesty if your still really tight and swollen, get a bag of frozen corn and wrap the closed frozen bag in a dish towel and place it on the top of your chest. It feels so damn good. Again good luck and becareful you scare me. Going out to dinner and doing your hair. OMG your a bad patient. hahaha
Lol thanks for the advice. I followed your orders and to be totally honest..... They feels softer after 1 day. Thank you!!!!! I will say though I HATE this stupid strap I am wearing. Any advice with that. Thanks for the much needed love!!! ;D
So excited !!! I went to my pre-opp visit today...Its official January 2nd...the day after the New Year there will be a New Me.. I been waiting for years. I was too scared to get them. Now im over that still a little nervous but im totally goin through with it. Reading all the stories really helps motivate me, I can relate and you ladies went through what I did. I luv this site. 400 cc with 350 cc fills.... Thanks much
Barbee, I was so nervous but after I went to my Pre-Op, I was okay, because this was something I wanted for so many years. I was just ready. I did a ton of research on 5 doctors before I made up my mind. If you can handle a video of breast augmentation then watch a video of the surgery. I did not get sick or anything, I wanted to know what they would be doing. Broken bones or a tubal, okay you know what that is but breast Aug. Holy moly I wanted to know what they do and how they do it and what goes on in the surgery room. I loved it. When I walked into surgery, I asked don't put me out until the last minute. I was not nervous at all. My blood presure was the same as it always is and when I came out of surgery it was the same. don't work yourself up over boobs. Stress out over size but not the procedure, because this is what you want, so why stress. you'll be fine and look great for the new year. Happy new years 2013!!! We will all have a toast of champagne for you. : ) stay cool and think Positive, don't stress, and it did not hurt either, I could not move my arms or pick up my yoga pants after using the restroom, but it was because I went the max size I could go. Not everyone has the tightness I did, I went 550cc UHP sil. gel. I hope you don't stress out it's not good for you. : ) stay cool and keep talking to all of us. I was there 7 weeks ago.
Those r some fab countertops, match the kichen just great!! lol. Can you tell us how big you went, unders, over? Also your stats.. how tall are you, weight, pre op bra size? Thanks!
Thanks I'm livening them! I am. 5' and about 124lbs I was going in for mod profile 375 cc but when the sic went in he found some interesting issues with my chest. I knew my right side of my chest plane actually sets up quite abit higher then my left. So he had to actually do high profile to fix this. Since he went hp he dropped the ccs to 325cc in the right and 350 cc in the left. They look amazing. I am so happy with how he compensated for my odd body lol!
Pre op bra size 34 a and they are unders. :) and silicone
Excellent choice! I'm short too, 5 2 and 128-130, pre op 36b. I'm gettin 397 unders, moderate silicone, so it's nice to see someone close to my size. You look fantastic, enjoy! OH, where did u get the incisions? I'd like to see how they heal up along the way.
In the fold of the breast. i will try to post more pics.
Hey crossfit chick! I want to get implants but am afraid that they'll interfere with crossfit...have you had any issues with push ups, pull ups, bench, anything working the chest muscles?
Crossfit chick...mine was on the 7th and Im loving them for sure. I noticed the last two days that my photos were upside down or sideways as well. Im hoping this is a glitch that gets fixed on the site.
How do I get my pictures to be up right?
Thanks ladys. I am so excited 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!

These are all the counter tops we need, baby! That's hilarious. I'm glad you can have this done for yourself. Please keep us posted as you get nearer the big day (only a week to go!)

Congrats for doing this for you!