Finally Did It! Dr. Morea is Amazing! - Raleigh, NC

After contemplating breast augmentation forever I...

After contemplating breast augmentation forever I finally did it! Dr morea and his staff in Raleigh Nc are amazing! Super professional and wonderful! Consult was on 8/11 and surgery was 8/27! Recovery hasn't been as hard as I thought! Can't wait to see my progress over the next few months! So happy!!!

1 week post op visit!

Went for my 1 week post op today!! Finally got my bandages removed! Relief!!! Everything seems to be right on track with healing! All I was left with were these barely noticeable incisions!!! Dr. Morea is a true artist!! Starting to really get comfortable with my new look! Thanks again Dr. Morea!!!

8 days post op!!

Went back to work today (hairstylist) and for the most part wasn't too bad!! Just trying to take it easy these first days back! Really pleased with my results so far!!!

Almost 3 weeks post op!

Today is 19 days since I've had my breast augmentation!!! I feel pretty back to normal! Work has gotten way easier (hairstylist) and sleeping has been some what better! Still looking forward to being able to sleep on my stomach again!!!!! I feel like my implants have dropped quite a bit since day one even though I feel like my left one is dropping quicker than the right! I'm wondering if this is because I had a larger implant placed on my right side? I know it's going to take a few months for them to fully drop so right now I'm not too concerned!! I feel like all of my clothes look and fit 100 times better than before which is so exciting!!! I have had a lot of people ask if I had the choice to go back in time and not do it would I have changed my mind and my answer to that question is absolutely not!!! Just make sure you are doing it for the right reasons to make yourself happy! And make sure you have full confidence and trust in your PS! I researched dr moreas work for almost 4 years before I finally did this! I knew that out of all of the other options for doctors that were available that dr morea was the one that was right for me!!!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor and staff! Really spent a lot of time figuring out what I was looking for! Never felt like I was bothering anyone with questions! This was a huge decision and dr. Morea was amazing!!!