I Love my Wrinkle Free Forehead! Thank You, Andrea Crane at Davis Plastic Surgery - Raleigh, NC

I am a 32 year old mother of 2 so the wrinkles...

I am a 32 year old mother of 2 so the wrinkles have officially begun. I have not had any previous procedures like this but have wanted to try botox for it's preventative benefits. I have very strong forehead muscles and frown lines (see pic, yikes!) so I thought I would be a good candidate. Andrea took her time and talked me through each step. The procedure began with her marking the injection sites. She then injected at each mark, each lasting only a second. It felt like a pinprick with a tiny popping sensation. I left with ZERO redness or swelling. I was instructed to stay upright for the next few hours and work the muscles normally. Within 3 days I started to feel the effects with the full effect by day 5. I LOVE the way it looks and feels. My makeup goes on smoother and I have less headaches from squinting in the sun.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Andrea was amazing! She made me feel relaxed through the entire procedure. I will most definitely be going back for another procedure and would recommend Andrea Crane, Davis Plastic Surgery and Botox to anyone!

Have you heard any reviews on Andrea and fillers ?? I am wanting to try fillers and have heard of her!!
I thought I was the only 32 year old with a ton of forehead lines. Your results look great. I'm a loyal botox patron too.

The pictures you posted are great! They really show the difference. Thanks so much for posting them!! You are very young looking for 32 - lucky girl!!

Now that you have tried it on your forehead and are liking it, do you think you will try any other areas next time or just stick to the forehead for now?