I Love my Wrinkle Free Forehead! Thank You, Andrea Crane at Davis Plastic Surgery - Raleigh, NC

I am a 32 year old mother of 2 so the wrinkles...

I am a 32 year old mother of 2 so the wrinkles have officially begun. I have not had any previous procedures like this but have wanted to try botox for it's preventative benefits. I have very strong forehead muscles and frown lines (see pic, yikes!) so I thought I would be a good candidate. Andrea took her time and talked me through each step. The procedure began with her marking the injection sites. She then injected at each mark, each lasting only a second. It felt like a pinprick with a tiny popping sensation. I left with ZERO redness or swelling. I was instructed to stay upright for the next few hours and work the muscles normally. Within 3 days I started to feel the effects with the full effect by day 5. I LOVE the way it looks and feels. My makeup goes on smoother and I have less headaches from squinting in the sun.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Andrea was amazing! She made me feel relaxed through the entire procedure. I will most definitely be going back for another procedure and would recommend Andrea Crane, Davis Plastic Surgery and Botox to anyone!