The Botox Injections Helped, and Enabled Me to Have the Migraine Surgery on 11/07/2013 - Raleigh, NC

I have had terrible migraine headaches for the...

I have had terrible migraine headaches for the past 3 years, I had to go to a pain management center and it kept me doped up but the headaches were still there. My migraines would last up to 3 days before I could get any relief. I started searching for other procedures that might would help more. I discovered Dr. Jeremy Pyle and contacted him for an appointment. He seen me around a little more than a year ago and started me on botox injections at the base of my skull in the neck muscles. These helped tremendously, but I had to have them every 3 months which was well worth it. With the injections working showed I was a candidate for migraine surgery. Dr. Pyle performed the procedure on the nerves and muscles in my forehead and neck 0n the 7th of Nov. I went back to day for my follow up and to date I haven't even had a hint of a headache, which is a record for me. My procedure was at Rex Hospital in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Pyle is with Davis Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, NC, a very short distance from Rex hospital. I would highly recommend the Migraine surgery and Dr. Jeremy Pyle performing this procedure at Rex Hospital. For those of you having severe Migraines it is worth the testing and then if a candidate, the surgery to end these horrible headaches or at least to not have as many a month and less severity. I would average 20 to 25 headaches out of every 30 days per month. Many thanks to Dr. Jeremy Pyle and staff at Davis Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, NC. for giving my life back as I knew it before these headaches began. The recovery is not too bad as it has only been 11 days since my surgery and the pain, swelling and black eyes are all but gone except a little swelling left in the corners of my eyes. Again thank you Dr. Pyle and all the staff at the Davis Plastic Surgery Center and to Rex Hospital and Staff.

migrainefree2013

Day 19 and still no hint of a headache. Again thank you Dr. Jeremy Pyle and the staff at Davis Plastic Surgery and Rex Hospital...
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jeremy Pyle and Davis Plastic Surgery along with their staff are absolutely awesome, very professional and courteous, Never have I been taken this great of care at any institution I have ever attended.