AMAZING Results After Tummy Tuck!!!! - Raleigh, NC

I am a 34 year old mother of two that recently had...

I am a 34 year old mother of two that recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Pyle. I had lower abdominal stretch marks and extra skin from gaining 65 plus pounds with my second pregnancy. After working hard to get within my normal BMI range, I was still frustrated with my lower abdomen. I met with Dr. Pyle who detailed the surgery answering all of my questions and making me feel at ease through the whole consultation. His staff is amazing! The entire process from consultation, to talking numbers, to recovery - the staff goes above and beyond to answer all your questions almost immediately! I am now almost six weeks post op and I am AMAZED at the outcome! From the moment I removed my dressings at 48 hours until now, I am blown away with the results!!! Not to mention my recovery has been flawless and fast. I returned to work in under two weeks and have resumed all my normal activities. Dr. Pyle is a MUST for anyone considering a tummy tuck!!!!!
Your tummy is looking so tight and smooth, did he prescribe you with any scar fading cream for your TT scar by any chance? You look great!
Thx! Yes I started biocorneum twice a day at 10 days post op!
Wow! You look amazing. Your bb scar is already healed! And no swelling! I'd love to see your TT scar! I'm interviewing doctors in Raleigh right now. Please share more of your story. Thanks.

Feeling great!

6 weeks post op - Feeling great. Swelling minimal at the end of the day. Getting bak to my running/walking routine without difficulty!!

7 weeks post op

I agree…would love to hear more of your story. I am a little over a month away and n.e.r.v.o.u.s! I'm excited about the long term outcome, but dreading the recovery. I'm hoping for a recovery like yours.
The first three days were the toughest for sure! After that every day got better and better. The swelling is a little annoying the first few weeks By the end of the day, the swelling gets worse toward the lower abdomen. I could not stand up straight for a good week. I was pretty tight! I slept in our recliner for the first five days. Laying down in bed was a bit difficult! All in all it is well worth the pain Results are incredible - I had a fabulous surgeon!

9 weeks post op

Swelling seems to completely gone!
I love your new photo post!  You have great curves, and your stomach looks perfect!
Thx!

9 1/2 weeks post op

How are you doing? Did you have a mini or a full TT? Did he do anything to pull your waistline in or did you already have the beautiful hourglass shape and just the lower tummy bulge? Thanks!
This is awesome! Dr. Pyle is doing my tummy tuck procedure in two days! I'm nervous but very excited to start on the new me! Will be following your blog!
I would love to see some before pictures. You really do look amazing!

11 weeks

Feeling great!
I am doing great! Recovery was tough the first few days but great after that. I had a full TT. I am not sure what was under all that extra skin but thank goodness it is all gone! Dr Pyle is the best! I will try to get a before shot to download. Difference is amazing!
He's the best!!! Let me know how you are doing!

Before picts!

Finally uploaded a few before picts. Weight within a few pounds of my preop but still amazed at the difference!
You look absolutely amazing. I can only hope I look as good as your outcome, I love your spirit which probably helped your recovery. I will have my surgery in September, you give me such excitability. Thank You!
Wishing you a speedy recovery, it's so worth the pain!
You look amazing! So encouraging to see! Im scheduled to have mine with Dr Davis in 3 weeks!! Praying for results like yours! :)

5 mths

You are one hot momma! Dr. Pyle did an amazing job :)
Thx!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pyle is a kind, caring, and skilled surgeon who delivers amazing results!!