AMAZING Results After Tummy Tuck!!!! - Raleigh, NC

I am a 34 year old mother of two that recently had...

I am a 34 year old mother of two that recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Pyle. I had lower abdominal stretch marks and extra skin from gaining 65 plus pounds with my second pregnancy. After working hard to get within my normal BMI range, I was still frustrated with my lower abdomen. I met with Dr. Pyle who detailed the surgery answering all of my questions and making me feel at ease through the whole consultation. His staff is amazing! The entire process from consultation, to talking numbers, to recovery - the staff goes above and beyond to answer all your questions almost immediately! I am now almost six weeks post op and I am AMAZED at the outcome! From the moment I removed my dressings at 48 hours until now, I am blown away with the results!!! Not to mention my recovery has been flawless and fast. I returned to work in under two weeks and have resumed all my normal activities. Dr. Pyle is a MUST for anyone considering a tummy tuck!!!!!

Feeling great!

6 weeks post op - Feeling great. Swelling minimal at the end of the day. Getting bak to my running/walking routine without difficulty!!

7 weeks post op

9 weeks post op

Swelling seems to completely gone!

9 1/2 weeks post op

11 weeks

Feeling great!

Before picts!

Finally uploaded a few before picts. Weight within a few pounds of my preop but still amazed at the difference!

5 mths

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pyle is a kind, caring, and skilled surgeon who delivers amazing results!!

You are one hot momma! Dr. Pyle did an amazing job :)
Thx!
You look absolutely amazing. I can only hope I look as good as your outcome, I love your spirit which probably helped your recovery. I will have my surgery in September, you give me such excitability. Thank You!
Wishing you a speedy recovery, it's so worth the pain!
You look amazing! So encouraging to see! Im scheduled to have mine with Dr Davis in 3 weeks!! Praying for results like yours! :)
Wishing you the best, I think you will be pleased!
Could you post a picture of your scar? I want to know what to expect...thanks.
You are looking great!! I love the curves! Just curious. How tall are you?
5'4
Did you have lipo as well?
Yes some to the sides.
What type of compression garment did you use post surgery?
The one provided by my surgeon. I didn't like spanx or any other ones. I still wear it at nights if I swell some during the day.
Thanks so much. I think I'm going to go back to the one Dr. Pyle put on me after the procedure. Got my bandages removed yesterday. Incision is very tender. How long did you have the numbness?
The numbness is still there for me in some areas. You had a big surgery! But every week you will see such a difference that you won't care! Hang in there. Dr Pyle is amazing and it will be week worth it!
*well
Thank you so much! You have no idea how much it means to ask someone who has been through the exact same thing..with the exact same surgeon. Dr. Pyle is awesome and I am looking forward to seeing the changes. Just have to remember to be patient! Thanks again for answering my questions.
Anytime!
Wow your results are amazing! Your stomach looked so much like mine before my surgery as well. This was seriously the best decision I made and my stomach looks so good now.
How are you doing? Did you have a mini or a full TT? Did he do anything to pull your waistline in or did you already have the beautiful hourglass shape and just the lower tummy bulge? Thanks!
I am doing great! Recovery was tough the first few days but great after that. I had a full TT. I am not sure what was under all that extra skin but thank goodness it is all gone! Dr Pyle is the best! I will try to get a before shot to download. Difference is amazing!
This is awesome! Dr. Pyle is doing my tummy tuck procedure in two days! I'm nervous but very excited to start on the new me! Will be following your blog!
He's the best!!! Let me know how you are doing!
I would love to see some before pictures. You really do look amazing!
I will try to get some today!