AMAZING Results After Tummy Tuck!!!! - Raleigh, NC

I am a 34 year old mother of two that recently had...

I am a 34 year old mother of two that recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Pyle. I had lower abdominal stretch marks and extra skin from gaining 65 plus pounds with my second pregnancy. After working hard to get within my normal BMI range, I was still frustrated with my lower abdomen. I met with Dr. Pyle who detailed the surgery answering all of my questions and making me feel at ease through the whole consultation. His staff is amazing! The entire process from consultation, to talking numbers, to recovery - the staff goes above and beyond to answer all your questions almost immediately! I am now almost six weeks post op and I am AMAZED at the outcome! From the moment I removed my dressings at 48 hours until now, I am blown away with the results!!! Not to mention my recovery has been flawless and fast. I returned to work in under two weeks and have resumed all my normal activities. Dr. Pyle is a MUST for anyone considering a tummy tuck!!!!!

Feeling great!

6 weeks post op - Feeling great. Swelling minimal at the end of the day. Getting bak to my running/walking routine without difficulty!!

7 weeks post op

9 weeks post op

Swelling seems to completely gone!

9 1/2 weeks post op

11 weeks

Feeling great!

Before picts!

Finally uploaded a few before picts. Weight within a few pounds of my preop but still amazed at the difference!

5 mths

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pyle is a kind, caring, and skilled surgeon who delivers amazing results!!