Excellence in Natural Looking Plastic Surgery - Raleigh, NC

The results of my eyelid surgery are so beautiful...

The results of my eyelid surgery are so beautiful and natural. Exactly what I wanted.  I had hollows under the eyes he filled with fat and excess skin with some hollowing on my upper eyelids. I felt like Dr. Law turned back the clock and then some. I'm 48 and my eyes look better now than when I was 35.

In addition to having my upper and lower eyes enhanced he also liposuctioned my neck and added a small amount of neck to my cheeks and to my jawline. Those small touches made quite an impact. Everyone tells me how great I look but no one guesses I've had surgery.

I chose Dr. Law because of his excellent reputation, his photos, his communication during consultation and conversations with former patients. His price was higher than others and I had to travel out of state but it was worth it.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

The care I received from Dr. Law and his team was fantastic. I traveled from out of state for surgery with Dr. Law and they made me feel special and important every step of the way. The after care could not have been better. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Law for anyone looking for very natural looking plastic surgery. he is an excellent surgeon who is also kind and caring. His facility and staff are top notch. It's been more than 2 years and I am so happy. I look like I feel inside.