Justed 40 Was Looking for a Fresh Look - Raleigh, ND

I had am 40 yrs old an had an under eye lift...

I had am 40 yrs old an had an under eye lift w/laser. It was beyond theworst feling of a sunburn I ever had..
3 months later not healing
Lots of scarring an pain under eyes droop like hound dogs
Wearing make up makes it look worse
The doc seems worried
He said he's never had problem quit like mine but days everything should b OK. I'm so scared to me it looks like the laser went to deep an my skin is healing the best way it can. My hubby luved my eyes. This is tearing my soul apart. Any advice?

scared

Thanks for any advice. I'm still tryn to b hopeful

scared an lookn 4 honest answers

If anyone is going thru what I have went thru an has any helpful ideas or any advice I would appreciate it.
Dr. M

Dr was great. Wrote his own book. Said my procedure was going to b a piece ofcake did not tell me what could all go wrong Told me he never had a client that this has happened to I'm so scarred I luv my eyes I just wanted to freshen them up a lil. Should I get dif opinion or does anyone have advice? Please help!

My eyes are red & thin 5 weeks later & I've tried expensive human & plant growth factors serum & followed orders after procedure with aquaphor 1st week then then hydrocortisone . He says it looks good because the fine lines are gone. I'm not happy that no amount of makeup or concealer will cover the red nor will anything help the indentions where it stops above my cheeks. Kinda looks like bags now instead if the very fine lines I had. Keep me posted how your doing & if anything is helping. I will keep you in my prayers.
Hello. Go to the Q and A section in this category and ask the Doc's for there opinion. Post photos though. Good luck! You are still early out. Time is on your side.
I hope ur right about time being on my side. I go back next Tuesday to c my doc. I'm hoping for a plan from him this time. Thanks for yr input!
Do you plan on disclosing the doctor's name? I hope there is resolution for your problem and I wish your PS would include your photos to show in consults with prospective patients. It would help inform them. I'm sure you would be eager to provide a release with your problem areas cropped for him to use in each and every one of his future consults. Wonder if he will do that???? tks for your review....grace
I would never disclose his. still to early. I'm still hopeing for a good result and I am hoping when I c him this week he will b able to have more ideas of what's wrong an has a plan this time. Thanks for yr input. I've never done this before.
Yes! Hopefully we are just slow healers & this will get better for you soon.