Very Happy with my Results - Raleigh-Durham, NC

I had the Smart Lipo procedure done on my upper...

I had the Smart Lipo procedure done on my upper arms, bra roll and lower back ( muffin top) areas. I am very pleased with the results. These were done over two procedures (lower back seperate). Downtime was minimal and healing was quick, but it was at least 6 months before I saw the final results

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fearrington is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She is very good about explaining the results you can expect from your procedure. She also has a way of making you feel comfortable, because I was a little nervous, but after talking with Dr. Fearrington, I felt better. I have since seen her for other procedures and have been thrilled with everything she has ever done for me. I have COMPLETE trust and confidence in her and I would recommend Dr. Fearrington to anyone considering cosmetic procedures.

How long did you wait to see results of skin tightening on the arms? I had this procedure done about a month ago and I know it can vary widely per person.
It took longer on the arms than the other areas for the tightening, but I would say around the 3 month mark I was seeing results and then by 6 months I was really pleased, so just be patient. At 1 month I still had a little swelling, so since you are just one month out, I wouldn't worry, you are still in healing mode. I also started focusing my workout more on my arms at about the 2 month mark as well to help the results along.