Amazing Results - Raleigh-Durham, NC

I am so pleased with my laser liposuction. I am in...

I am so pleased with my laser liposuction. I am in my 50s and didn't expect to be a model but needed help on areas that I struggled with. She was highly recommended and she lived up to her reputation. I was so happy with the results and can't thank her enough. Connie, her assistant, was wonderful. She is a tiny framed individual and going in I only wished I could look as great I wanted the confidence back in my looks as well as my demeanor.

I may not be the model type but to me I feel like I look as good and my confidence is so overwhelming. I dropped 1 1/2 pant size and look, to be honest, terrific. My husband and friends comment on how great I look. what that does to my self worth is profound. So anyone who needs that extra boost I highly recommend Dr Sandra Fearington. She is amazing and I have scheduled to have another procedure in another area. I LOVE me now!!! Thank you Dr. Fearington!!

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

She came highly recommended.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Which area(s) did you ahve the procedure carried out on? Did you find the recovery period difficult or painful at all?