3 Kids = Mommy Makeover - Raleigh-Durham, NC

I am a first time poster, because I want to give...

I am a first time poster, because I want to give credit where credit is due. I had my surgery 12 weeks ago and I am healing very nicely. It was a bit of a rough road at first with 3 kids under 12, but with my husbands and mother-in law's help it was totally manageable. I am very happy I made the decision to get my body back and I already have a new found confidence emerging. (I am already thinking bikini this summer). Now it will just take time to finish healing completely and I get more excited every day with my results.

Pictures please! :)

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you're happy with your results. We'd love to see your before and after photos so we can witness your transformation!

I am considering MM from Dr. Davis. Can you share images or anything else about your experience since?
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Davis through a blogger that I follow who had the Mommy Makeover with Davis Plastic Surgery and had nothing but praise for the practice. I had never had major surgery and was surprised at my husbands support when I mentioned my curiosity about the procedure. After my consultation I felt confident and comfortable, they even have a payment plan called Care Credit that is a no-interest loan, which was helpful because it took away the pressure of paying in full. Dr. Davis and the staff were happy to answer any questions pre and post op, and made my husband and I feel very comfortable through out the experience.