31 Years Old, 1 Kid - Raleigh-Durham, NC

I had butt implants previously done and one of...

I had butt implants previously done and one of them look bigger then the other one and I had some capsules on the left side. Dr. Morea took care of the capsules for me and putt some new butt implants. The butt implants that Dr. Morea put on me definitely look better then the ones I had before. They also feel better and look great with my body size. I'm still recovering from surgery but I am definitely happy with the results.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Doctor and all staff are really friendly and know what they're doing.

I would love to see before and after pictures. I went to Dr. Morea for a breast lift and silicone implants. I love my new girls! He is a brilliant surgeon! I'm curious about butt implants. How many cc's did you get? I would love to know more about your recovery as well :)
Did either one of you have to have drains put in ? Im reading all kinds of stories and just curious
I didn't.
Yes . I had 3 drains put in. My doctor was amazing . Dr. Hunstad .
You didn't :) are you very satisfied with your results Im looking for a Doc and live in NC
Im curious as to why some do drains and some don't , did you go under the muscle ?
No in the tissue. I was sent home with no drains I'm sure I probably had some during surgery. Yes I'm very satisfied with my results
Mine are in the muscle .
Ok ladies if you don't mind could you send me pictures please . I am very thin no fat so which is better under muscles or not
Definitely in the muscle . Especially since you are thin.
You should go to Dr.Hunstad. I love my results . My implants are intramuscular . I had 3 drains .
Do you have any pictures? Do they look natural? I'm just gathering as much information about butt implants as possible. Thanks!
I just added a pic . I went to the Hunstad Center in NC. My doctor is Dr.Hunstad. Extremely hard recover . I have had several surgeries and had my daughter natural child birth . This surgery is no joke . My results are excellent . I am so pleased . I did receive the shot to numb the area for a couple days . Make sure u have moo moo's . Using the restroom is extremely challenging . I use a funnel to pee . Def invest in a soft boppy pillow. You will be laid of for atleast 2 weeks . Def need someone there . I am 3 weeks out cannot bend over . Hurts to sit even on a pillow . Just started being able to put my socks on . Cannot reach to put my shoes on yet . Hopefully this info helps .
Thank you! Yes I'm going thru the same stuff. But it's worth it.
Who did ur prior surgery?
I had it done in Guadalajara, Mexico Dr. Hiram Osorio