"Lasik - One of the Best Gift for Life" - India

Its been 1 year and 2 months post Lasik surgery....

Its been 1 year and 2 months post Lasik surgery. Before which my left eye was to be -5.5 and right eye to be -4 and believe me after the Lasik surgery it is one of the best investment I have got. Life was never to be that beautiful as it is today after the surgery. Everything is so clear and I must say so crystal clear and my dream to see without glasses has come true. Although what it calls to be the side effects after the surgery like halos, star-bursts and glare was there for 4-5 months but it get cleared and cleared to a superb level that I can see everything to be very natural and clear. The glare, halos and reflections has gone with the time duration and the vision is absolutely perfect.

I writing this letter with immense pleasure, happiness and a tons of thanks to the doctor who has made my dream come true to see things without glasses.

With Lots of Love,
Ved Prakash Negi
India

God Bless You.........

Thanks for sharing your experience, Ved. How did you choose your doctor?
It was actually 4-6 month research about the subject lots of reviews, suggestions and a go through the specializations of the eye surgeons. What the best thing I found about the doctor as 2-3 friends of my circle were operated by him and all of them gave an excellent feedback. This actually was the strongest point to choose him.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan Gupta

The best doctor with the best skilled hands. Awesome talent with the fabulous treatment.