Radiesse Worked for Me.

After a lot of research including this site I...

After a lot of research including this site I decided to go for Radiesse. I had eyelid surgery before so my upper face looks good and barely any crows feet , but around my mouth, from nose to mouth and the marionette lines were pretty deep.

I am 66 years old, have excellent skin and not many wrinklen, but my criteria was to only go to a place where the doctor does the injections and also to start out slowly.

On Oct. 31, 2008 I had the Radiesse injection done. First the area around the mouth was numbed with a cream and I waited 20 minutes before the doctor did the injections; countless needle pricks but it did not hurt. He used one syringe of Radiesse.

Now it is 3 days later and it looks good, I have one little bruise. The doctor did suggest to wait one month to see how it settles and looks. Then I will decide whether I want to add to it. So far it is a great improvement and I am happy.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Flaherty

He has been doing this for many years and he shows great interest in what you the patient want to achieve. He listens to you.