I Had a Reaction! I'm Not Buying That This Product is Bio Compatible.

I had radiesse injections 1 month ago. I had...

I had radiesse injections 1 month ago. I had injections in my nasolabial folds, under eye hollow and cheeks. I was diagnosed with MS a few years ago and have been in remission for a few years until I got these injections, it's my opinion that these injections caused an inflammatory response which most likely caused me to have a multiple sclerosis relapse. I'm not talking about the initial swelling that goes away in a few days, because the swelling is completly gone. I'm talking about your body's response to foreign substances or allergens which causes inflammation within the body. I called the Radiesse rep after I started having these symptoms which include; double vision in one eye, and a rash that is only in areas on my face that have been injected with radiesse. To my surprise she said that there have been no studies performed to find out if this product causes an inflammitory response in the body. She said that few people have reported getting a rash. I know this company claims that this product is bio compatable. If that were the truth then people wouldn't be reporting rashes and other horrible side effect that all these people are reporting. I will never use this product again and I will try fat injections next time because at least I know for sure that my body will not reject my own fat.