Radiesse I Love It

I am 39 yrs old and started getting some nasal...

I am 39 yrs old and started getting some nasal labial lines. one side was noticeably different than the other and more pronounced. I really wanted artefill but because I did not know if Id like it went radiesse to be sure.

When I first got it (after being numbed) I sort of freaked my face swelled and my muscles were not moving so I looked like hte joker and I was like I cant believe I did this! After an hour at home, my face came back and the swelling went down. I did get bruising but I even worked out that night and no one noticed.

I had lost alot of weight and this put back some volume ... it makes me look like I did when I was in my 20's so its s uper cool. I had about 3/4 of a syringe and my dr is saving the rest for me to come back in about 4 months for a bump. If possible and we have the money and artefill is more tested I believe that will be my next step Id like to keep this.

I do feel a little knot at my nose but yo ucant see it. It takes getting used to but every time I look at myself I do not go yuck I hate that line I go hey hot stuff :) so it was worth it. I dont like the line so filled it says hey I got a filler so next time since he saves thes tuff for later on I may have them fill it to where the line is there but not deep that is more natural on me. But it looks fabulous and if your in a situation where you just need some minimal correction this may be for you.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Austin Plastic Surgeon