Radiesse I Love It

I am 39 yrs old and started getting some nasal...

I am 39 yrs old and started getting some nasal labial lines. one side was noticeably different than the other and more pronounced. I really wanted artefill but because I did not know if Id like it went radiesse to be sure.

When I first got it (after being numbed) I sort of freaked my face swelled and my muscles were not moving so I looked like hte joker and I was like I cant believe I did this! After an hour at home, my face came back and the swelling went down. I did get bruising but I even worked out that night and no one noticed.

I had lost alot of weight and this put back some volume ... it makes me look like I did when I was in my 20's so its s uper cool. I had about 3/4 of a syringe and my dr is saving the rest for me to come back in about 4 months for a bump. If possible and we have the money and artefill is more tested I believe that will be my next step Id like to keep this.

I do feel a little knot at my nose but yo ucant see it. It takes getting used to but every time I look at myself I do not go yuck I hate that line I go hey hot stuff :) so it was worth it. I dont like the line so filled it says hey I got a filler so next time since he saves thes tuff for later on I may have them fill it to where the line is there but not deep that is more natural on me. But it looks fabulous and if your in a situation where you just need some minimal correction this may be for you.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in