Radiesse Injection - Not Happy with Under Eye Results

The pro of using Radiesse is that my checks are...

The pro of using Radiesse is that my checks are full and smile lines have completely disappeared.

The con is my doctor injected under my eyes and I developed a lump under the left eye. It is very noticeable and unattractive. No one notices how great the rest of the face looks because of the one under eye lump.

I prefer Restylane. It doesn't last as long but the results are almost guranteed to look great.

I'm updating this post 2 years later and I still...

I'm updating this post 2 years later and I still have a small, white lump under my eye from the Radiesse injection. I have also developed scar tissue around the area so the use of this product has had a horrible impact on my life. My doctor is not confident that the area will ever show more improvement or completely go away.

I'm not comfortable rating the doctor.

I deeply feel for the people who have suffered under the hands of a greedy and reckless medical industry here in the USA. I had this despicable product Injected under my jaw line over two years ago, and posted here on realself about my massive inflammatory response, marked by persistent redness along the jaw, constant infections and puss coming up, and huge swollen lumps the size of ping pong balls on some days. This initial reaction lasted a full two months, after doctor after doctor turned me away In shock and awe, afraid of injecting me w steroids longterm and baffled by the sight of me. For the following year Lumps under my skin remained distorting my face, and the redness and the endless cycle of puss filled lesions continued, actually moving from site to site on my face, up from the jaw all along my cheeks and hairline. at two years, tens of thousands of dollars of laser surgery, alternative health treatments and a univeristy's share of knowledge on holistic and high tech skin care later, I still suffer constant redness all along the bottom half of my face, with dozens of new puss filled white heads coming up daily. I lost a full two years of my life and only now am able to manage this condition, namely the constant stinging pain has finally subsided (I couldn't rest my face on a pillow at night or touch my skin without shooting stinging pain). So this is my great success. I have been unemployable In any job out in public as I have looked sick, infected, deformed and "on drugs". Cops have stopped me multiple times and profiled me as a drug user. My sex life suffered immensely save for my spiritual compassion and confident personality. I have had to reorient my career path entirely because if this problem. All caused by injections that I paid for and that were administered by a fully competent and reputable surgeon, or so I thought. This product is evil and had ruined my life, only demanding me to abandon vanity and seek spiritual and personal transcendence to overcome the judgments of people around me, employers, police, my own family, and potential lovers. I have found relieve of sorts through diligent, extremely informed high tech natural skin care, radical lifestyle changes to live near a natural sulfuric hotspring in southern California, a 100% zero gluten diet, no more plastic surgery anything, total mind body health and a dissolution of my ego.. And still I am marked, scarred, can't shave, and spend more time than I ever dreamt I would "grooming" and doing damage control. I am more informed than any medical doctor, naturopath, esthetician on skin care now, diet and lifestyle. Out of necessity. Out of desperation, out of pain and constant discomfort. This Product single handedly derailed my entire Life and career and I still suffer two years on..
who's your doctor?
I had this injected for the 'marionette' lines under each side of my lips, and also to 'fill in' a botched rhinoplasty - my nose has 'hollows' and is not the same on both sides. I had it done exactly 2 years ago today in York County, Maine. The treatment under my lips/ on chin was OK (I did feel lumpy inside), but my nose had horrible red marks that would not go away. I was given 2 sets of antibiotics two (my pharmacist told me one treatment should have worked). The red marks needed laser treatments....1 of which left a hole in my nose! It has been exactly 2 years...there are no signs of the product which I expected - but I am left with roughness/bumps at the injection sites - especially on my chin. I would NEVER recommend this to anyone.