Radiesse Helped Fill in Sunken Cheeks

I am 48 and tall and quite thin. For the last...

I am 48 and tall and quite thin. For the last year people have been commenting more and more on how thin I am. Although my weight hasn't changed, the area under my checks was starting to look "sucked in". Also note that even with this, I look young for my age (late 30's to early 40's) and have very few wrinkles. So, after much hesitation and quite a bit of research I decided to get some radiesse to plump up the area. I went to my dermatologist who I have seen for years and like because he is on the conservative side. He suggested either Radiesse or Sculptra and ultimately I decided to start with Radiesse because often you only need one treatment, although it doesn't last as long as Sculptra. I didn't think he would mess up but it also made me feel more comfortable that Radiesse is reversable (with another injection of a chemical which breaks it down).

He used 2 syringes and injected into the area below my check bone and top of my mouth and also a bit higher on the check and near the circles of my eyes (which were slightly depressed). I just had it done a few hours ago and I am slightly swollen and a bruise is already starting to form -- but I expect this to be gone in 2 - 4 days. I am already happy w/ the results. Mainly because it achieved my goal but it is very subtle. I am sure no one will notice that "I did" something, yet my cheek is a bit higher and the sunkeness is gone. I will write again in a week ago to let folks know how I feel about it then.

Conservative and up to date.