Good and then Bad - Santa Barbara, CA

I had it done in my nose and the first injection...

I had it done in my nose and the first injection went in perfect. Then he injected it in another part of my nose and badly overfilled it and now I'm stuck with it in there. I hope it doesn't last the 18 months they say it does (Currently it looks like i got punched and my nose swelled on one side. Its been that way ever since I had it done 3+ months ago) . I think if done by the right person it can be wonderful, however most doctors are more interested in making cash then taking there time.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

He obviously over filled my nose and you can see it from the pictures. It now looks crooked.

Radiesse injections is a non surgical way to mask irregularities of the nose or other boney areas. Usually in the beginning there is an overcorrection due to swelling, but this lasts only a few days. Sometimes Radiesse can cause a tissue reaction that lasts longer and the manufacturer is aware of that. When that occurs, patience is the only treatment. Since Radiesse dissolved over time and this occurred several years ago, I'm sure it is resolved by now. I wish you had brought this to my attention at that time so I could have addressed your concern then. Please feel free to drop by our new location, if there is anything I can do to help you.
don't worry. yes it will be a while like that but it will GO away. sometimes, like in my case, it will disappear quite quickly. its different for everyone. but keep this in mind: imagine if you had done implants and they were not right and you changed your mind! so be thankful for the blessing of Temporary fillers!
Radiesse is not temporary, actually -- it stays for longer than many realize. Also, it COULD (although keep praying) then permanently disfigure the nose in some way since that is a delicate area. It is nice to tell someone not to worry but not if in the future they could have problems still. Then they just feel lied to.