DID NOT WORK! In 3-4 Weeks, Absorbed "7" Syringes for Cheek Augmentation & Nasolabial Line Filler

I was looking for a non-surgical, INEXPENSIVE...

I was looking for a non-surgical, INEXPENSIVE solution to filling nasolabial lines and cheek augmentation.

I spent over $4,000 for seven "7" Radiesse syringes hoping that it would last AS ADVERTISED up to 9 months. However, I ended up back at baseline, like a flat tire, after 3-4 weeks because my body totally absorbed the product. It looks like I never even had the injections! Also, there is NO RECOURSE to getting your money back should you be one of the unlucky patients that absorbes Radiesse.

Botox is only supposed to last about 4-5 months, yet even my two small Botox injections, from another doctor, last about 7-8 months the very first time I purchased Botox! So clearly, I am not a patient that absorbs all fillers.

Dallas Dermatologist

Even though Dr. Mary Hurley is listed as one of the top qualified and reputable dermatologists in Dallas, I would NOT recommend her b/c she did NOT communicate ALL the pros & cons of Radiesse. Even though absorption within a month is rare, it was NOT communicated up front as a possibility and it should have been since it cost $4,000. Also, Dr. Hurley did not tell me the money that I spent was NON-Refundable.