I LOVE IT! Use a Reputable Doctor!

I went to a plastic surgeon who told me he would...

I went to a plastic surgeon who told me he would NEVER put Radiesse in lips (it's not approved for this use) and hesitates to use it for NL folds. He used it in my upper cheek to give me slight lift and it looks fantastic 6 months later. It was a bit uncomfortable but he did use a block on me just like a dentist would. He then gave me 1 unit of Restylane in my NL folds. Check out their credentials first and NEVER go to someone who would perform a cosmetic procedure in an open area. Ew.

who is the doctor you used in dallas please?
I had Radiesse today - nasal labial folds and marionette lines and saw immediate results. The injections were given by a competent plastic surgeon in Delray Beach. One small bruised area; but am able to cover it with makeup. The Dr. used Evolence for my eye area. Good experience.
ERL, would you be willing to tell me what dr. did this as I am looking for an under eye filler and live in the same area? Thanks.
I'm in Dallas as well. I believe that quality results depend heavily on the expertise of the doctor. Would you please edit your post to indicate the provider? Thanks!