Radiesse in Cheeks for Tear Troughs for 25 Yr Old - Love It!!!

At the age of 23 I began developing pronounced...

At the age of 23 I began developing pronounced tear troughs due to bags under my eyes (genetic for me) and very flat cheeks (which have always been flat).  After taking pictures my board certified plastic surgeon with 20 years expirence with injections suggested radiesse injections in my cheeks. After looking at impressive before and after pictues I decided to go threw with it.  FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH NO BAGS AND NO TEAR TROUGHS.  I said I wanted it to look natural - no one has noticed or said anything yet.  However I think it drastically imporoves my appearence.

After much research on all injectables and proceedures this is why I think my expirnece was soooooo great - As you may be I was terrified about a bad outcome.

1. My surgeon was board certified with 20 years of expierence with injections.

2 . RECOVERY IS LUCK - I am not a bruiser, and I was careful about not taking vit E, omega 3, or asprin/ibrophine and as luck would have it I got almost no bruising.  Also I have a freakishly high paintolerance.  I would rate my breast augmentation as mild pain.

3.  I let the plastic surgeon choose for me.  Trust me an EXPIERNCED plastic surgan WILL know better than you no matter how much research you do.  Origionally I wanted injections into my tear troughs to fill them out, I am so glad that is not what I did, I had no idea how good I would look with cheeks or that cheeks would fix my tear troughs.

Montana Facial Plastic Surgeon

board certified plastic surgeon with 20 years of expierence with injections.