I decided to go for it. Loved the Results - Boston, MA

After doing some research on Radiesse, and upon...

After doing some research on Radiesse, and upon the recommendation of the facility to fill in the cheeks, etc., I decided to go for it.  After reading all of these posts, it became quite evident that it was important to choose the correct MD.  Then, prior to the procedure stop all ASA, Omega 3's (fish oil) and Vit. E.  At the visit, I had some sort of numbing gel applied to my cheek areas and around the lips.  I also had a dental block.  There was absolutely NO Pain.  The MD injects inside the mouth similar to if you were receiving novacaine for a dental procedure.  I think I had 3 injections both sides.  It seemed like he massaged the area to make sure all was smooth and in place.  Immediate results!  My skin was smooth and pretty free of wrinkles.  I ice'd on the way home and for the next 2 days.  Only had a small bruise on each side of the nose, but other than that -- looked great and felt good.  Will definately repeat -- hopefully not until a year has passed!

Updated on May 15, 2008

I guess I was just lucky.  If I had read these reviews before having the procedure done, I may have made a different decision.  I guess the key is getting an experienced surgeon.  I had botox in the forehead, juvederm in the lip area and Radiesse in the cheeks and lower jaw.  I was completely numbed -- dental block and topical on cheeks -- and it was pretty painfree.  I had minimal bruising and my cheeks appear to be a good shape.  I have noticed small lumps that were easily massaged out.  My skin feels pretty smooth and full.  It's been about 3 weeks and so far I'm loving it!.

Dr. William Adams

Can you share the name of your doctor?